Semi Truck Accident Lawyer
Semi truck accidents result in serious injury and death every year. Oftentimes, such accidents could have been prevented had truck drivers followed proper protocol and adhered to the strict regulations that are designed to protect both them and those they share the road with.
Common reasons that semi truck accidents occur include things like:
- The driver has spent too many hours behind the wheel
- The driver is rushing to make a delivery within limited period of time
- The driver failed to follow safety guidelines
- The driver was drunk or impaired by drugs
- The truck was not loaded properly
- The truck has not been properly maintained
An investigation into the cause of an accident with a semi truck should be conducted as soon as possible after the accident so that valuable evidence is not lost or destroyed. Our attorneys have the knowledge and expertise to thoroughly investigate semi truck accident claims to achieve results for our clients.
Contact an Experienced Semi Truck Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury as a result of truck driver’s negligence, carelessness or recklessness, contact Patton Mosier. Our semi truck accident attorneys know how to thoroughly investigate these cases and fight for the maximum compensation to which you are entitled under the law. We aggressively represent our clients’ rights and are not intimidated by large trucking companies or insurance companies.